Tuesday, December 14, 2010




My new venture was born today, I published my first website. It has taken me about 3 weeks, part-time, as I have to make most of the stuff on there! What a learning experience! I haven't even looked at my sewing machines in a week! I even have a new Janome sitting on the table, that needs to be tried out.... I have three BOM's waiting!
there are still lots of things to go on the website, and when more stock arrives, like all the Accuquilt GO! cutters and dies, (ordered 6 weeks ago, still needs to be filled, and posted), patterns from the ladies at Creative Abundance and others, I will have a giveaway. So watch this space, I mean blog!
So at the moment there are only my handmade decorated boxes, like those above. Actually, the tigers aren't there yet, I am doing it alphabetically, and about to continue with the Koalas!

No comments:

Post a Comment