Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I am off to Warracknabeal on Thursday week to demonstrate the Accuquilt Cutter then down to Hamilton to see a group that have invited me there too.
Just spent a few weeks in Melbourne, delivered the Wedding ring quilt to the happy couple. They loved it, and it now lives on their bed.
My daughter had a birthday and her son, William had his second birthday a week later. He is such a character, rolls his eyes, pulls faces and has me laughing so much! So this week I have some photos. Two are of William taken this morning at the breakfast table...pulling faces and getting a laugh. Also put a snap in taken just this afternoon and posted on Facebook by my daughter and a pic of James, 6 months...dreaming!



Cheeky boy having a laugh after rolling his eyes and pouting as if he was sad!


What was James dreaming about? Something nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment